Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Cody's Fall Concert

This post is especially for my brother and sister who couldn't make it to Cody's fall concert yesterday. We really missed you but hopefully these pictures and the video below will help you feel like you were part of the night. It was a fun concert.
Holbrooks waiting for the show to start.

Darla and Kylee


Emilee and Karlie


Our Family


The Concert Show Choir (A.K.A the boring songs)

There's our Cody the Laytone! (He was always on the end in the dark)


Kylee was practising being a Laytone during intermission.


Cody the Zombie for Thriller. I had the whole Thriller song on video, but the black light kept going out and I didn't do a very good job filming as Kylee was trying to help me, so I didn't post it. Cody sure has the moves though. He did a really good job.


This is Cody's good friend Kaylynn during her solo as Winifred from Hocus Pocus singing "I Put a Spell on You." She did SUCH a good job. She's super cute.


And here's a video of the Laytones singing the song "Stay" in which Cody has a very HIGH and very long solo. He did a great job too. It was a really fun concert. Made me excited for Halloween.

No comments: