Kylee's favorite TV show (besides Sesame Street) is "Dancing with the Stars." She loves to watch anything with music and dancing. Every morning after breakfast we like to turn on the radio and dance. Mom's kind of lost her moves now that she has another baby in her belly, but Kylee doesn't care. She thinks it's great. I'm always amazed that she's really got some rhythm and some good moves. I have a hard time getting any movies or pictures of her anymore because as soon as she sees the camera, she wants to hold it and look at the screen on the back. I had an even better video of her dancing, but she was previewing it and deleted it from the camera before I could get it downloaded to our computer. This is is still pretty cute though.
Monday, November 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
What a cutie! I love watching them dance and learn new moves. When will your ultrasound be?
How fun! They are so fun to watch when they dance. My question also, when is your next ultrasound and when are you due?
Post a Comment