Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Happy Birthday To Me!

For my birthday - I really wanted a gun.  I've been shooting a few times with a bunch of guys that I work with and each time I leave thinking - "I really need a gun of my own. One that for sure belongs to a girl."  After lots of research I decided on the one below.  I LOVE IT!!  It is so easy to load, shoot, and clean and most importantly...IT'S REALLY CUTE!   


I LOVE LOVE LOVE the PINK CAMOUFLAGE!
And like I said - it's really easy to shoot.  I am a pretty good shot with it.  It's only a .22 but it does the job. 
I got yelled out by the "professionals" for having my finger on the trigger for this picture - but don't worry...I'm not THAT dumb.  The magazine wasn't even in the gun and I had already double checked the chamber to make sure there wasn't any bullets there either.  AND the safety was on.  I just wanted to look cool in the picture ok Jeff!  ;) 
My kids LOVED shooting but it made me super nervous to have them there.  They were very good though and listened closely to the instructions and learned a lot. 


This gun is so fun to shoot - like twice.  It's SUPER powerful and the kickback is pretty intense.  It's fun but I still love my little gun more. 
My best Charlie's Angel's impression.  :) 


No comments: