
October was a fun month. I went to a fun Halloween party with some friends and just happened to run into a very dear friend of mine I've had since Jr. High. So very awesome.
Cannon makes everything we do so fun. I helped him carve this pumpkin (following a very awesome pattern) and he thought it was the coolest thing ever. That kid makes me smile so much.
We of course spent Halloween night at my moms like usual. We just can't resist the homemade doughnuts. I keep thinking the kids will want to be their own thing for Halloween but this year they still wanted to do a family theme.
Cannon is really into Ninja's and Kylee loved the idea. So we were a family of ninja's this year and had a great time. I will just keep treasuring the time I have with these cute kids. I'm so lucky!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment