Wednesday, October 8, 2014

My Cute Kids

Surprise Surprise...another post about my kids!  
I really hate the way I look in this pic but I loved this moment SO much I had to capture it.  I was suffering another horrid headache and my sweet Cannon came over to me completely on his own will and kissed me gently on the forehead and then sweetly said: "Give me a call in 20 minutes and I'll give you another one."  My kids are beyond sweet and considerate of my headaches and I feel extremely blessed to have such sweet little soles in my life.  

I just found these pictures on my phone.  Kylee must have taken them at my mom's house.  This girl is just so dang cute!!!  She has a very unique style all her own.  I just love how specific she is about life.  She makes me smile so dang much!


I also found these photos.  
Oh my word they make me happy!!!
They have so much personality and they are just so much fun to be around.  
These moments are just every day life and they are what I love most about being a mom.  It's the best part of my life no doubt about it.  

We love high school football games and just love spending as much time together as possible.  

This picture makes me smile because I had just got my hair done, walked into the house and Cannon said to me "oh my gosh mom, you are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen."  I couldn't ask for a sweeter kid.  

I am not going to pretend like everything is awesome all the time.  Any mom will tell you there are always trying times and it takes a TON of patience, but there is nothing that makes me happier than my family!!!

No comments: