Monday, November 30, 2015

November Fun


Minnie ran away for a day.  
It was traumatic and very sad and we all worried a lot until we found her---just a street away. 
I'm very thankful for social media.  She did not have her collar on so no tags and luckily the people who found her posted a picture of her on FB and she was recognized by a friend.  

Target fun.  My kids make me smile so big.  

We love going to movies - especially at the lay down theater.

These two!!!!  
Oh my gosh I love them.  

Hayden's first Thanksgiving.  
She was the cutest little turkey. 



I have the best Grandma in the whole world.  
She always gives me the best hugs and makes me feel so loved and special. 
She is my hero and I hope to be half the woman she is.  

We put our tree up Thanksgiving weekend and Cannon was the best helper this year.  He really got into the Christmas spirit.  Kylee and Cannon did the whole tree themselves.  Usually I rearrange the decorations a little after they are done, but this year I just let it all stay.  I loved that they did it all themselves.    

I don't know what we were doing in this picture but I sure do love this little girl with all my heart.  

That face and those glasses just warm my heart so much!!!

No comments: