Cannon had been having a hard time sleeping and started snoring awhile ago so his pediatrician referred us to PCH. The specialist there suggested he have a sleep study done to figure out what was going on.
Primary Children's is such a fun place --- for a hospital. They really are centered around the children and try to make your experience as fun and happy as possible. The waiting room had all sorts of fun things to do and Cannon especially loved playing pictionary with me on these touch screens. He is such a fun little artist.
How cute is his RUDOLPH?!?!
I have to keep things simple. I am not artistic.
His Santa was adorable.
Christmas Eve Eve Cannon and I had a special date at PCH for his sleep study.
He was very excited he got to keep the blanket and pillow.
He was such a trooper doing everything they asked of him with no complaints.
It was very uncomfortable and the tape they used left behind residue that lasted for weeks after.
In the end we learned he definitely needs his tonsils and adenoids out and we will be doing that this summer. Other than that, he is a healthy little boy and there is nothing to be worried about.
I am so proud of this kid.










No comments:
Post a Comment