Sunday, January 31, 2016

January Randomness

January had it's ups and downs.  
The winter months took a toll on us all and Cannon got the worst pneumonia.  It sucks hard to see your kids hurt in any way.  


I had to go under the knife for a small surgery and was very thankful for the sweet flowers, treats, calls, and all the help I got from so many awesome people.  I am now missing more body parts but am excited to hopefully feel better than I ever have.  

Cannon has loved drawing comic strips lately and he makes up the best stories and has the best imagination.  He reminds me so much of my little brothers.  It makes me smile.  

One random school day I woke up to Kylee already up and ready for the day.  Dressed and everything.  This isn't really an uncommon thing, she is very responsible and is often up and ready before my alarm even goes off.  This particular day Cannon was in my bed because he had woke up in the night, got scared, and came and got in bed with me.  Kylee noticed he wasn't in his bed when she woke up so she decided to make his bed for him and leave him this sweet note.  

I love how thoughtful she is.  It was such a small but sweet gesture.  

Our friends from Kinetic Fitness were so good to us this holiday season that we wanted to make sure we said thank you to them.  

We made the biggest thank you note we could. 
I am so blessed with such great people in my life.  

We loved KFP 3.  
It made us laugh. 

I had to do a makeover of my room.  I love the transformation and am so thankful to J and Scott for their help.  Janina is SO talented and I'm thankful she will share some of that talent and help a lame-o like me out.  

Such a big difference.  More change is coming to the house as I have started painting the halls and am getting new carpet this spring.  It's amazing what a little makeover can do.  

No comments: