Thursday, December 13, 2007

BOY OH BOY!

Well, looks like the majority of you were right! Our next baby is going to be a boy. We're really excited and were very happy to hear that everything looked great in the ultrasound. I don't like my new doctor as much as my old one and was a little disappointed in the ultrasound experience and am now questioning delivering at Alta View. I was really spoiled by Dr. Durbin's office. I might just start making the drive back up to Layton. If anyone has a really great doctor in the Salt Lake area, let me know. But all in all, what can you say? We're really blessed and can't wait for this little guy to get here. We'll keep praying that everything keeps going well for mom and baby. I'll try to scan the pictures when I can. Thanks for all your love and support!

8 comments:

Aimee said...

Congratulations!!!! A little boy will be so much fun. Well, if you need a good OB/GYN. Dr. Brown at Old Farm Obstetrics is really good. I would have delivered with him had I been living in SLC when Ava was born. The number at Old Farm is (801) 261-3605. Good luck!! Oh... do you have any names picked out for a little boy?

Anonymous said...

Here are my name suggestions:
Clint "The Hammer" Cosper
Alan "The Bullet" Cosper
Rocky "The Rock" Cosper
Shane "Scores TD's" Cosper
Ringo "Starr" Cosper
and my personal favorite:
Bill Gates

boy,no matter which of these fine names you choose, this kid's gonna have a great life!

Anonymous said...

On the heels of Tonya,
how about;
Ty "No Neck" Cosper
Frank "I Did It My Way" Cosper
Bob "Mulligan" Hope Cosper
Jay "The Chin" Cosper
William "Help Me... Spock!" Cosper
My favorite
Billy Idol

dterryphotography said...

Kylee's gonna have a little brother ... fun! :-)

Congratulations!

Lacey said...

that is sooo great! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

All right! I'm so excited for you. Kylee is going to make a great big sister. As for doctors I go to Dr Rappleye, his in Old Farm also. He's awesome 801-261-3605. Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Hi Mandy, My good friend delivered at Alta View and really liked it. Congrats on the boy!! I also like Alan Rappleye at Old Farm. Old Farm must have good Dr.s!!

~Sheila

gunnarson said...

THat is so funny about the referrals to Old Farm! A lot of my friends referred me there too! Can't wait for our boys to play together. Congratulations!