Monday, December 31, 2007

Prego?

Jen's comment that I didn't even look pregnant made me laugh. I'm definitely looking pregnant, although I realized the pictures I've posted don't really reflect it, which is good in my opinion. I don't consider myself a "hot" pregnant chick and try to avoid the camera as much as possible. However, for my family and friends who don't have the chance to rub my belly or laugh at how much weight I gain everyday, here's a picture just for you. I get bigger everyday, and sadly, my blood pressure is starting to go up again, although it is still in a very good range. Hopefully that's where it stays. PRAY FOR ME!
LOVES!
Now...tell me I don't look pregnant. :)

2 comments:

Aimee said...

You look darling!!! Hope to get together and see everyone soon!!!

gunnarson said...

Ok... so you look a little bit more pregnant than I thought, but you still look tiny and great!!