
As you all have probably heard by now, President Gordon B. Hinckley passed away on Sunday. Being a church employee, I had the awesome privalge of attending his viewing this morning. Although it was the closest I have actually ever been to him (having never actually met him while he was alive), and although you knew his spirit was no longer joined with his body, I could still feel of his greatness. I know he was truly called of God and that he loved everyone. He was an awesome example of how we should live. I feel blessed to be here on earth at this time and to have had so many opportunities to hear him speak in person.
There is a very nice tribute to President Hinckley floating around on You Tube . There are also wonderful pictures, videos, and condolences from MANY important figures on the Church's website here.

No comments:
Post a Comment