Now that I am FINALLY getting back on my feet...I am LOVING playing with my kids. They crack me up (and drive me crazy) but man are they SO CUTE!!! They are both growing up way too quick for my liking, and I feel like I've missed out on so much. I'm really trying not to focus on that though and just enjoy every moment we have.

Kylee would spend every moment of the day riding her bike or being outside. Sadly the weather is getting SO COLD, but we've still had a few very nice days and are really enjoying the fall.

Cannon is one of the sweetest little boys I have ever met.
He is so polite and almost always happy.
He is talking so much and I just can't get enough of him.

Kylee's new favorite thing to do when I try to take a picture is pull the funniest face she can. (I hate this pic of me, but look at her cute cheesy grin). Could that face get any cheesier?

Yep..there's another silly face.

And another.
I'm not sure where she gets it from...
maybe from DAD?

He likes to pull faces too and is still the biggest kid in our family.
I am grateful for him though. He is my only friend it feels like some days.

Again...he is even sweeter in person then he looks.

He was telling me about playing with the pots and pans with Kylee.
As you can tell, he was pretty excited.

Again, so cheesy but so darn cute.
I can't help but be happy when they are so happy.
I wish I could have as much energy and love for life as they do, but they do keep me going every day and I really feel blessed for such wonderful spirits in my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment