Monday, October 5, 2009

RISE and SHOUT!!!

This past weekend was awesome. Cody decided he wanted to hang out with his girlfriend instead of going to the BYU vs. USU game with the rest of the boys...so I got to take his place and go to the game. I haven't been to a game for a really long time. When I was younger we actually lived in Provo and would go a lot, so it was nice to be there with my family and reminisce.

Traffic down there was absolutely HORRIBLE. What normally takes an hour took 3, but we found ways to entertain ourselves. It was going to be a cold night, so we had lots of blankets and jackets to keep us warm.
GO COUGARS!!!
Cheering on the Cougars.
Enjoying time with my handsome hubby...
and my handsome Daddy.
It was a great night and we didn't even get very cold.
Cougars WON of course!

No comments: