Tuesday, October 19, 2010

"Fall"ing for Fall

I seriously didn't think anything could be better than the summer we had this year, but this fall is starting out to be pretty dang awesome as well. The weather has been absolutely PERFECT and the colors and the smells and the HOCKEY and my cute kids...it's all pretty much awesome.
After a wonderful General Conference and some great grades on my mid-terms, I feel renewed and ready to finish out this year strong. We took an impromptu drive up Farmington canyon on Sunday and the views were amazing and the company even better. We sang songs and talked about what we were thankful for the whole way up the mountain. I've been up Farmington canyon a lot of times but have never been to the top of the mountain. This time, we made it. Once we got up there I let Kylee and Cannon get out for a little bit and Kylee said "I'm so glad I live in this world."
I agree 100%! It really is such a wonderful world we live in.

Kylee's cute primary teachers gave her a bag of dum-dums and Cannon helped himself. When I asked him why he had 2 suckers he said "because I have 2 hands."
These 2 are such goofs and I am so glad.
They make every day fun.
I am so thankful for them both.
Although at times they make me feel so old,
the really keep me young.
Fall is winning over my heart quickly. We have a really fun weekend ahead and even more fun things to look forward to.
Life is grand.
Wish you were here.

1 comment:

Jasmyn said...

I love the picture of you three on the stairs--your kids look like they're having a blast and you look awesome. Definitely NOT like you gave birth to those two kidlets. ;)
Hope you're doing well, Mandy - I need to come visit! Are you in the ROB?