Ok so in I'm posting this AFTER Thanksgiving has already came and gone, but I just haven't had nearly enough time in a day lately. I am so blessed and thank my Heavenly Father every night for all he has given to me. I know I don't deserve it but dang I am thankful for it. I could list more than a thousand things I am thankful for but since I barely have time to write this I will just focus on my top 5.
- My Kids - I'm sure anyone who really knows me could have guessed this was the first thing I would say. They truly make my life worth living and are the best things that ever happened to me. Kylee is my right hand. She helps out so much and is such a joy to be around. Cannon is my sunshine and is so sweet. They both have healed my heart in so many ways. I love them so dang much.
- My Family - I don't know what I would do without my mom and dad. They do so much for my children and I will admit it makes the guilt of spending so much time at work and school so much easier to bare when I go to pick them up and see them both snuggling Grandpa and watching Frosty The Snowman or singing Karaoke or building a snowman or making cookies with Grandma or reading a book. They don't just tend my kids for me, they make memories with them everyday. I love my sisters with all my heart and they are both my very best friends. My Grandma's mean the world to me and are both such wonderful examples of how to have faith and endure. I have so many wonderful Aunts, Uncles, and Cousins who I love so much. Oh...and my brothers are ok too. :)
- School - It is SOO hard and I hate that it has taken me so long, but I really am so thankful for the opportunity I have to finish up my school, for the knowledge I am gaining, for the support I get from those who love and encourage me, and for the experiences I am able to be a part of. It is making me a better person and I know my life will be greatly blessed because of it.
- Work - I love where I work. The people I work with are without a doubt some of the most amazing, talented, smart, righteous, kind people in the world. It gets a little intimidating at times and I know that I am lucky to be there, as I am not even close to as wonderful, but they truly inspire me to be better and I love them all for it. I actually just got a promotion of sorts and will now be part of the Business Intelligence team which is incredibly scary and exciting at the same time. I will have lots to learn but it will be so great for my career and give me many more opportunities for growth.
- My Savior - Ok so in reality this is really number 1 but these really aren't in order or anything and I guess I saved the best for last. I will not pretend like I am perfect or that I have the world's best testimony and know all there is to know, but I do know my Savior loves me and I would be nothing without Him. I hate some of the choices I have made in my life, but dang I am thankful to know I can repent of the mistakes and try again. And even though some times I feel lonely, I know that I am NEVER alone. What a blessing!
- BONUS - random (more fun and trivial) things I am thankful for - Hockey, Friends, Pero, Cherry Coke, Sidney Crosby, Zupa's, My Car, My Ward, Cute Winter Boots, My Van Pool, The Mountains, The Beach, Temples, The Sprout Network and Nick Jr, Girl's Night Out, Chocolate, Memories, Road Trips, The Gym at my Work, Hugs and Kisses, Netflix, Popcorn, Music, Dancing, and Precious Moments.
Hope you all had a very Happy Thanksgiving. I am thankful for you (all 2 of you that still read my blog). May this Holiday Season be the best yet.

2 comments:
Yay! BI is the best! Mark was telling me about all the crazy org changes lately, but I've always thought that change is the only constant at work. :-)
Winderful list so an amazing time of year to reflect and give thanks. Love Ya
Post a Comment