Thursday, January 27, 2011

Happy Birthday Emilee

Today is the birthday of one of my most favorite people in the whole wide world!  My little sister Emilee is truly my best friend.  I really can't put into words how much I love her or how much she means to me.  Kylee loves her just as much as I do and has also been her best friend since the day she was born.  If I was to post all the pictures I have of Em and Ky together it would take forever to upload them all.  :)  Emilee is beautiful, funny, caring, and the greatest little sister a girl could ask for.  I love her so very much. 
THANKS SIS FOR BEING MY BEST FRIEND!!!















HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMILEE!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emilee Howell said...

My Name Is Emilee And One Of My Ancestors Last Name Is Cosper

Amanda said...

Cosper is my married name and sadly I don't know too many of their ancestors.