Everyone loves Aunt Em.
Cannon LOVED, LOVED, LOVED his rocket set from Uncle Cody.
Kylee really wanted a dog for Christmas. Aunt Ranae came pretty close by giving her this Fur Real cat. She open and closes her eyes, purrs, and walks and sits. Almost like a real pet but I can turn her off and throw her in the toy chest when she's driving me crazy. ;)
Kylee got my mom's name. She was very excited to give Grandma her present. She gave her one of her school pictures in a frame. Just before my mom opened it Kylee said "It's something VERY special Grandma." and then just as she was opening it she yelled "IT'S ME!!!" She cracks me up.
Cannon couldn't wait to try out the rocket set and wouldn't put the rockets down even after he was too cold to be outside anymore.
I love my niece Sabrina. She is a special spirit for sure.
Cannon gave Cody about 10 hugs for his rocket set. He was one happy boy.
I'm so grateful for my sweet family.









No comments:
Post a Comment