Thursday, March 15, 2012

Smart, Smart, Smart

Kylee is my best friend.  I am not ashamed to say that my best friend is my 5 year-old daughter.  She is the best.  I am amazed by her ever single day.   I'm saddened by how fast time is flying when I realize how grown up she is.  She is my biggest helper.  She loves to take care of Minnie and is a great friend to Cannon; always willing to play CARS and other boy things with him.  She makes me want to be better and always has a way of cheering me up when I am sad.  She is getting too dang smart.  I love our late night conversations at bed time and the things she says to me.  I wish I could record every moment of her life (except for the tantrums of course). 

Click here to watch a video of her I recently posted on FB.

I LOVE YOU KYLEE AMANDA

No comments: