Saturday, August 25, 2012

Rivarly Relay

At last minute, a couple of my co-workers needed someone to fill in on their team for the Rivalry Relay.  It starts at the University of Utah and ends in Provo by BYU.  Each person on the team takes turns running a leg of the race, with each leg being a different distance and elevation.  It was AWESOME!!!  I ended up running a total of 10.5 miles and with my longest leg being just shy of 5 miles.  It was a gorgeous run and a ton of fun.  



My team placed 16th out of 80 overall and 7th in the mixed gender category.  Seeing how we had a 12 year-old, a 14 year-old, and then a bunch of old 30+ folks...we did pretty awesome.  


The only pic I got.  I'm running on Highland Drive in the Holladay area. I used to live close to here a long time ago, so it was really fun to think of those memories while I ran.  

It was a great race and one that I highly recommend.  

No comments: