I can't believe both my kids are in school. Kylee started Kindergarten this year and although I was sure she was totally ready for it academically (she is already reading), I was super nervous for her socially. She is such a sweet little shy girl that she gets super anxious about the strangest stuff. She did great in pre-school, but it did take a few weeks. The first day of Kindergarten was pretty much the same. She was super excited and all ready to go, until we actually got there and she saw all the kids (and parents) in her class. She freaked...cried...and begged me not to leave her. It broke my heart.
I left her and hoped that things would be ok. She struggled the first week but is now going every day with no problems. She rocks her homework and is such a great little student. I can't believe how fast she is growing up.
Cannon started pre-school at Kiddie Kollege. He had no worries whatsoever and walks right into class everyday. It is so fun to watch him grow. He is getting just as smart as Kylee and since they are both in afternoon classes, it makes it easy on Mom as well.
I love these two SO much!




No comments:
Post a Comment