Friday, September 21, 2012

Goshen - Bible Videos Set Site

I love working for the Church.  It is definitely the best job I have ever had and is extremely rewarding for many reasons.  The people, the spirit, the work...it is all amazing.

We recently got the opportunity as employees to visit the Goshen site where they have been filming all the Bible Videos.  We were able to bring one person with us.  No surprise - I didn't have a date to go with...so I asked my favorite man...my dad.  :)

This place is LITERALLY out in the middle of no where.  I had to fill up on gas it was so far out and look at the gas pump.  A cute, local cowboy had to show me how to use it.  I forgot my camera, so sadly all these pics are just from my phone.
The site was amazing.  It was like being in Jerusalem and felt just as special.  

I was very thankful for the experience and the time with my daddy.  We stopped at the cutest little diner and had some dinner on our way home and it was a night I will remember forever.  You are never too old to have a daddy-daughter date.  

No comments: