Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Kylee Turns 6

I  can't believe this chubby faced angel has turned into this little diva!!!

She's 6!!!  
Where is time going?  I swear I just had her yesterday.  What a day that was.  She's my miracle baby and honestly one of my best friends and I'm so thankful to have her in my life.  

She really wanted to have a friend birthday party this year.  When I asked her who she wanted to come she said Cannon, Sabrina, Addie, and Sariah.  That was it.  4 little friends (two are related).  So when I asked her what she wanted to DO for her party I didn't really mind that she wanted to go to the Syracuse Family Fun Center.  We had passes there last summer but hadn't been for a long time.  I checked out their website and they actually have an AWESOME birthday party package.   









She had a great time!  That night she told me it was her favorite birthday yet, and then added, until next year.  :)  She makes me laugh.  

For her "family" party with my family she told me she didn't want a cake but just wanted me to make her fudge.  So I did.  





It was a fun party.  


Kylee Amanda:
You are the sunshine in my life.  You are wise beyond your years, so funny and clever, extremely kind, and just so much fun to be around.  I love the things that come out of your mouth.  You make me smile every single day.  You are such a great big sister and the best helper.  I love how much you love the dogs, your brother, and how thoughtful you are.  You are so incredibly smart.  You are my reason for living and I am so glad I get to be your mommy.   

HAPPY 6th Birthday Kylee!!!

No comments: