When I decided to head up to Pocatello with the kids for the game I figured we would get a hotel and stay the night. I made sure we got a place with an indoor pool as I know there isn't much to do in that small town. Our hotel had an awesome pool and the kids and I had a great time swimming like crazy.
Kylee was super excited about this trip and told her school teacher all about it. When I came to pick Kylee up from school her teacher had told me Kylee told the whole class we were going to Tocapello and she wasn't sure where that was. It made me chuckle.
That night we snuggled, watched movies, and ate ice cream.
The next day we found a cute park to play at, went and saw "Wreck it Ralph" in the theater, and of course did more swimming.
I LOVE time with my kids. It does get a little frustrating and lonely being the only adult, but I wouldn't trade it. My kids are getting old enough that they really aren't much work and are just so fun. I cherish every moment I get with them, but especially moments away where we don't have to worry about chores and school work and just get to have fun and be silly and play together. They are so entertaining and we made many memories I will cherish forever. Even in a tiny little town like Tocapello!
















No comments:
Post a Comment