Thursday, February 21, 2013

Random Randomness

Trying to clean out my phone pics and found a bunch of gems I didn't want to just discard but also didn't want to hold on too...which means you get at TOTALLY random post of complete and total randomness.  

A great friend of mine drew this during a meeting and sent me a picture.  Pretty awesome right?  It is my background on my phone and it makes me smile every time I look at it. 

This kid makes me smile so much!!!

So does this kid.  
We got to go to a Jazz game recently.  
It was a blast. 

I came home one night from a particularly hard day.  I had cried on the way home after picking up the kids and Kylee asked me what was wrong.  I told her some people were just being mean to mommy and that I was ok...just sad.  When we got home she went straight to her room and drew me this picture.  It was the most perfect thing ever and cheered me up immediately.  It was exactly what I needed to remind me people are dumb, I can't control that, and that I am extremely lucky to be who I am and have the life I do.  I love that girl so much and am not ashamed to say she is pretty much always teaching me life lessons.

I recently did THIS to my hair.  BRIGHT RED streaks.  I LOVED IT!  
I had to let it fade for work, but maybe someday I'll do it again.  It was fun.  
Thanks Lacey for always being so awesome. 
This is how I spend most of my Friday nights.  I'm not complaining.  These two are so much fun to be around.  After they are in bed I almost always have a date with laundry and Hulu.  :) 

 I love this man!


 
This picture is horrible, but it's sweet.  My entire family went and sang Karaoke at this way cute place in SLC for Em's birthday.  All my siblings and their families were there as well as Tucker and his family and some of my Aunts and Grandma Hebdon.  This is me and my dad with my brothers and sister (minus Tonya :( ) singing "If I had a Hammer."  It's a song we have sung as long as I can remember that has some pretty awesome harmonies that we have pretty much mastered.  ;)  It was a fun moment (other than I was in massive pain...stupid kidneys).

    

No comments: