I was NOT disappointed. It was one of my favorite ski spots yet. We only hit Bald Mountain and skied River Run, but it was AMAZING!
We definitely have more snow in Utah, and maybe a little bit better snow (they hadn't had a storm in awhile) but the weather was perfect, the sky and air were clear, and the view was spectacular.
The resort is super nice and I must say riding a gondola up to over
9,000 ft is awesome. The trail was super long and super pretty and
super fun. The trails scared me at first, because a lot of them are seriously right on the side of the mountain and one wrong turn or failure to stop and you are going off the mountain. It was a little intimidating...I won't lie.
And the view from the top was unreal. Seriously so gorgeous. This picture doesn't even begin to do it justice. It brought tears to my eyes.
It was a very romantic weekend get-a-way, full of many of my absolute favorite things..
My Hubby
Boarding
Sports (We watched my Penguins beat the Capitals and then the 49ers lose in the Super Bowl)
Good Food
Shopping
Swimming
Hot Tub
Movies
Someone else cleaning my room everyday
Road Trip Music
And I can now say I've been to Sun Valley, ID.
I am a big fan too. It was beautiful, fun, and a great deal.
I would definitely go back there again and I really hope I get the chance to.






No comments:
Post a Comment