Saturday, March 16, 2013

Cousins!!!

I LOVE that my kids have cousins to play with.  It is sad that they live in Boise, but that just means that when we see them it is even more special.  They made a quick weekend trip down to see us and it was a weekend full of simple pleasures and lots of fun.  

The only way I can get them all to look at me and smile is if I promise them we will do a funny picture after the good picture.  This works every time on my kids.  The other Cosper kids don't always fall for it.  


McKay is getting so grown up and handsome.  

Tayleigh is a little beauty.  





Camdyn is a ham ALL the time.  
Probably why he is my favorite (shhh...don't tell the other kids).

Kylee made me get up in the tree too.  

Brylynn is SUCH a firecracker.  
The youngest one with the most attitude for sure.  

After a day at the park we went to the HAFB Aerospace Museum. 
Always a fun time.  

I think this picture is SO dang cute.  

But of course we had to do a silly one after the serious one.  

Can't go to the museum without building and launching rockets.  


We love our COSPER COUSINS and can't wait until we get to see them again.  Thanks for driving down to spend the weekend with us!

No comments: