Sunday, March 31, 2013

Adventure #3 - Jackson Hole

Our #3 Adventure this year was to Jackson Hole, WY.  Unfortunately this was one of the many adventures Curtis planned for me to take without him.  Instead I got to take my kids and my sister.  I also got to meet up with many of my extended family as well.  It was a very fun time in a very gorgeous part of the earth.  It was my first time to Jackson Hole and hopefully not my last.  Gorgeous place and one I would like to board some day as well.  
 Cannon LOVES to travel...just like me.  He gets so excited and packs his bag days before it is actually time to go.  Then he asks me EVERY day if it's time to go yet.  He is the cutest kid.  



It was extra fun to be with my Grandma and Aunts and Uncles and Cousins.  The people in these pictures are some of my most favorite people in the world.  I really am lucky to come from a great family.  


 About HALF of my Hebdon cousins.  I'm the oldest one in the picture and the only there who is married and has kids.  But that doesn't stop me from being totally immature and hanging with the young kids.  


My Grandma just blends right in with the crowd of young kids.  
She is so dang beautiful!!!

Selfie with my sister.  

Our trip ended up being over Easter weekend but the Easter Bunny found us even in our hotel room.  


It was a very fun weekend get-a-way and one I hope to repeat again in the future.  






No comments: