Time for the random quick post to sum up the summer in general.
Cannon was introduced to Harry Potter and is OBSESSED!!! He kept trying to draw lightning bolts on his head and so I finally just told him to come to me and we will do it right.
My favorite view in my rear view mirror!
City Creek has these lounge chairs on the court yard. I just sit in them all day and soak up the sun. It makes it really really hard to go back to work.
I have no idea how you get ice cream on your forehead like that.
It has been a really hot summer so we have had lots of ice cream and slurpee runs.
Summer is not summer without a trip or two to the drive-in
Kylee has become such a great reader. She is in charge of reading the bed time stories at night now.
We've spent many summer nights on the playground watching the sunset. It will be sad when we have to reinforce bed time.
Gorgeous summer sunsets.
I'm Brecken's favorite cousin. She tells me so everyday.
Cannon loves to come on my morning runs with me.
We've done lots of hiking.
We don't want summer to come to an end!












1 comment:
You are a good mom. The best.
Post a Comment