I was SO excited when I heard that the Cosper family (all of Curt's bro's and parents) vacation was going to be to McCall, Idaho this year. I used to go there all the time as a young kid and it is beautiful country. I was excited for my kids to make memories with their cousins just like I did with mine.
COUSINS!!! So happy to see each other.
The "girls car"
The "boys car"
Seriously such a gorgeous drive
Our view from our back yard. We rented a nice big cabin/house that we all could stay in together. It was beautiful and in a perfect location. I went on a run almost every day and ran much further and for longer time than I normally would because the air was so fresh and the scenery so gorgeous.
We spent A LOT of time in the lake and on the beach.
Love that my kids have cousins their ages.
We did some golfing too.
Cannon has a great swing.
We did some sunset hiking and it was amazing.
It is a gorgeous piece of earth and a place I would love to visit again.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

1 comment:
Yep. That is gorgeous!
Post a Comment