Thursday, September 19, 2013

Happy Birthday Kylee!!!

Oh man I probably shouldn't be writing this post right now.  I'm super emotional about my baby girl turning 7!  Time is just going by way too fast...although I wouldn't change a thing either.  This little girl is most definitely one of the best things that has ever happened to me.  She is the sweetest, smartest, kindest, BEST kid.  I am so incredibly lucky to be her mom.  I am amazed every day just how awesome she is and I am loving watching her learn and grow.  She is one awesome kid!!!
My Aunt Pam posted this picture of Kylee on facebook today.  So sweet of her.  I miss her being so little so badly, but also love the adorable person she is becoming.  


Like usual I let her pick everything we did on her special day.  Of course, she had to go to school for part of it...there was no choice there.  She gave out tubes of mini M&M's to everyone in her class and they spotlighted her and had everyone in the class make her a handmade birthday card.  It was so fun for her to come home with 24 different birthday cards to read through.  Then she picked dinner at Olive Garden, a bike ride to the park where we played for awhile, and then a dance party in her room.  I offered to do a birthday party with friends for her and she told me she just wanted to hang out with me and Cannon.  Seriously such a sweet kid.  
She really is one of my best friends too.  
I hope that never changes.  




Kylee Amanda, I really appreciate all you do for our family.  You are the world's best helper and such a great example for your little brother.  I feel like from day one in your life you have been making up for my weaknesses, yet you never complain and always rise to any challenge placed in front of you.  You are the most incredible kid.  I thank Heavenly Father every day for letting me be your mom.  

I LOVE YOU KYLEE!!!

No comments: