Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Rehearsal Dinner

The night before the big day we all met at Jeremiah's for a delicious dinner.  The restaurant wrote a congratulations message on their marque and Kylee said "That's so nice.  Now the whole world can know that Tucker and Emilee are getting married."  At least anyone driving down 12th street would know.  

The Harris family hosted a wonderful evening with great food.  



Aunt Em is so sweet.  She brought the young kids these awesome coloring books and suckers to help keep them entertained during the dinner.  She is always so thoughtful.  

Cannon was sitting by my Uncle Spence and he colored with him.  
I have the best family.  


It is no exaggeration that these two are BFF's.  

And I'm pretty sure these two will be BFF's too.  Cannon ADORES Tucker.  
(We all do.  He is the most awesome guy!)

Me and my dates.  Seriously don't know what I would do without these two.

It was an incredibly wonderful night full of great advice and sweet memory sharing stories and talk of love and happiness.  Emilee and Tucker are not only incredibly good looking together but they are just perfect for each other.  I am so happy for them and know they will have a fantastic life together.  

No comments: