Monday, January 20, 2014

P!nk

I realize these picture are not the best but I do have to document an amazingly fun night and the absolute best concert I have ever gone to.  P!nk finally came to town and I got to go with two of my favorite people.  Jenn and Camie have changed my life and I love them both very much.  I work with them at the cycle studio and I am constantly striving to be half as awesome as they are.  They are genuine and kind and amazing and I am so glad they are in my life.  And P!nk!!!  Holy crap.  Such a great concert.  She is talented and has always been on of my favorties, but after seeing her live..I just love her even more.  I like to think if I was a rock star...I would be like her.  ;)  I'm pretty sure P!nk and I could be great friends.  



No comments: