Friday, January 10, 2014

My Awesome Kids

Yep...you guessed it.  A random post of just how awesome my kids are.  :)  

Cannon has already tried to forge my name on his homework.  We have to sign every page they do and I was surprised to see he had already signed my name for me.  I love that he just wrote "MoM."  It is without a doubt my favorite name to be called.  

One day I came down the stairs to see Kylee's play tent set up right in the middle of our family room instead of the playroom where it usually is.  When I looked inside the tent, I found her doing this.  I asked her what she was doing and she said "I'm trying to find my inner peace."  
She cracks me up!


Cannon got to be the star student at school and made this poster all by himself.  I let him pick what pictures he wanted to put on it and he did all the decorations.  He is such a great kid.  

Did you know that getting good grades can get you free stuff?  My kids both got all A's and got free dinner at Applebee's, free donuts at Krispie Kreme, discounts to Boondock's, and Free miniature golf at Swan Lakes (which we haven't used yet).  I am really proud of these two awesome kiddos.  


Kylee lost her first tooth just before Christmas and her second came out on New Year's Eve.  She is talking funny with her bottom teeth missing.  She told me she looks like a hockey player.  (That's my girl)


I freaking love my kids!!!

No comments: