Sunday, March 1, 2015

Road Trip

I LOVE ROAD TRIPS!!!  

I have the cutest friend who just loves hiking and nature - especially pine trees - and I have talked and talked and talked about Oregon and the beauty there and keep telling her she needs to go to Oregon.  One particularly bad day she texted me and told me she really needed to get away and really wanted to go to Oregon for the weekend and I thought to myself...why the heck not!?!  
So we jumped in the car and headed for the coast.  I dropped my kids off to have a fun weekend with their cousins in Boise and me and my Mckall went for an adventure.  

We drove 1,933 miles in 3 days but it was so much fun!  

We hiked and hiked and hiked

We stopped at the beach and played

We hiked some more and enjoyed all the beauty




And just had so much fun together.  
We watched the sun set over the ocean

And enjoyed every second of the weekend.  

This girl is very talented, sweet, kind, BEAUTIFUL, and so very awesome.  I'm very happy she wanted to spend that much time with me.  We had such a fun road trip...so fun in fact we are going to do it again with our families over Spring Break!!!

No comments: