Tuesday, March 31, 2015

March Fun

Of course we can't talk about March fun without talking about this handsome dude.  Curtis turned 35 on the 4th and we had a great day celebrating him.  He is a great husband and awesome father and we are so lucky to have him in our life.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY CURTIS!!!
We love to hike and since things are starting to warm up with spring we take advantage of the warmer days and get our butts up the mountain.  We love discovering new trails and letting the dogs all run free.  

Everything is pretty dead and dry still, but signs of spring are slowly showing up.  



Kylee and I loved this show.  Kylee is such a sweet and kind girl and is not always treated the same way by other girls her age.  She is A LOT like her mom...and that makes me feel really bad for her sometimes.  

We have all had this horrible flu that has been going around.  Kylee missed a whole week of school because of it and Cannon had it over the weekend but still ended up missing some school.  I'm not sure I worked much of the month of March to be honest with you.  We all started to feel better FINALLY.  

We love to walk the dogs around the neighborhood every night.  I think sunsets are the most beautiful thing in the world.  I LOVE THEM!!!


We got to watch Baby H be blessed and it was a very special day.  She is the cutest baby ever and we love her with all our heart.  She has some pretty amazing parents too.  

Curtis played on a hockey league this year and I'm pretty sure the kids and I loved it more than he did.  We really loved watching him play and cheering for him and his team....even when they would have bad game.  

It was fun to watch him play with old friends and I really hope he will get the opportunity to do it again next season.  

The month ended pretty sadly with me heading into an unexpected surgery to remove some kidney stones...which ended up being too risky to get them all and me still having to do lithotripsy and passing over 15 stones in a weeks time.  I also got a kidney infection on top of that and lets just say it was miserable and sucky.  :)  My sister Tonya just happened to be in town and it was a good thing too.  Between Curtis being at work and my parents taking care of my kiddos it was very nice to have someone with me during the whole ordeal.  Thank heavens for sisters.  

No comments: