Saturday, October 10, 2015

Puerto Rico

Time for another Cruise!!!!
This time we decided to head to the Eastern Caribbean and check it out.  
The trip started a little rocky...with a red eye flight to JFK and then catching a flight to Puerto Rico.

After we got in the cab to head to our hotel I realized I had left my wallet in the seat back pocket on the plane.  Sadly it was too late and my wallet was gone forever.  After lots of tears and phone calls to cancel all my cards and attempts to try to get some form of ID to help me get on the cruise ship, we headed to the hotel and tried to enjoy the beauty of Puero Rico.

I can never say thanks enough to the Keller's for being so extremely understanding, helpful, kind, and awesome to us during this trip.  It could have been a disaster but they came to my rescue - once again - and made this trip so dang fun!!!

Our hotel was right on the beach and it was beautiful









No comments: