In St. Lucia we zip lined. I didn't get any pictures that day at all. It was very green and pretty. It was a lot of fun.
Our last stop was St. Maarten
It was another favorite for sure
We went to airport beach - where airplanes seriously take off and land right over the beach. You can stand behind them when they take off and feel the power of the jets blast the crap out of you. No one seems to care that this sign warns you of the dangers.
It was another awesome day.
It also happened to be this beauties birthday!!!
I was so happy she got to celebrate somewhere warm and fun. She does so much for so many, it was awesome to be able to celebrate her.
The whole cruise was a ton of fun full of many won trivia trophies and lots of laughs and memories I will cherish for the rest of my life.

No comments:
Post a Comment