Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Update

Just a quick update. We got all moved in thanks to wonderful family and an awesome Elder's Quorum. Special thanks to Craig and Stacy for coming all the way from Idaho to help and of course to both Eisenbarth families and the Holbrook's for all their help. We couldn't have done it without any of you.

Now the fun starts...unpacking and trying to get organized. Which I might add is really hard to find the time or energy when your 34 weeks pregnant and have a 18 month old who likes to make messes and wants mommy's attention. Plus, I'm just tired.

Kylee "graduated" from the crib and is sleeping in her own "big girl" bed (my old daybed). I was really hesitant about letting her sleep in it, but she has done an awesome job, not falling out once yet (knock on wood) and having no problem going (or staying) asleep. She really is such a sweet heart and loves her new room. Once we find the camera (and more importantly, the charger as it is dead) I'll have to post some pictures. It's really cute, if I do say so myself. She's also learned to master the stairs, with no falls yet (again, knock on wood).

Baby boy is growing just like he should and my blood pressure was PERFECT today at my appointment. My doctor was so proud of me. I actually feel really great (other than being extremely tired and the normal uncomfortableness). I think we actually might make it full term with this little guy.

Curtis is working extra hard. He is really far behind on work orders since he no longer has any employees to help him out. He is doing an awesome job though and we're so lucky to have a daddy who is willing to work so hard for us.

That's the update. Hope all is well is your families too. We really love all our friends and family and hope they know it!

3 comments:

L said...

Wow! I am so impressed. You are completely amazing! I hope the next 6 weeks continue to go well. Good luck...I hope you love your new house.

Aimee said...

I am so glad that you got moved into your new place, especially before the little guy got here. I hope all continues to go well over the next few weeks. What is your new address?

gunnarson said...

WOW!!!! I can't believe she is doing so great in a big girl bed! I can almost guarantee that Conner will be in a crib until he's almost three! He would never go to bed on his own in a bed at his age... little stinker. I need your new address as well.