Just in case you were as disappointed in your March Madness bracket as I was with mine, (although Curtis actually has done really well) here's a chance to redeem yourself. Make sure you fill out the "guess the date of baby boy's arrival" polls on the side.
In case you want to make an educated guess, here's a little history on what's been going on so far. On Wednesday, March 19th, Mandy actually started having labor pains and went to the hospital. Since baby was only 34.5 weeks along, they did all they could to stop the labor. She was only dilated to a 1 and 50% effaced, and her bp never went over 140/95, so there was no big threat to make baby need to come, and luckily labor did stop and no more contractions (other than one or two a day) have been coming, and she has been put on bed rest.
Last appointment Mandy was dilated to a 2 and 75% effaced. Another ultrasound is being preformed this Thursday the 3rd to check babies lungs and those kinds of things. BP was 130/88 at last appointment as well.
Feel free to leave a comment with your guess of day baby will come. Curtis says we'll give a gift certificate or something fun to the person who gets it right. Otherwise, just take the polls on the right hand side and we'll see how smart you all are.
Oh yeah, another helpful hint....official due date is April 25th.
Good Luck!
Sunday, March 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Friday, April 18th @ 5am. :-)
I'm thinking April 10th, late morning.
Wow, good luck. The end of my pregnancy's have all been like this...I know how FUN it is:<. I am so sorry. Hang in there!
My guess is April 12. But if you look at my March Madness standings, I'm not such a good guesser. :-)
Well, if you're already dilated to a 2 a 75% efaced and having another ultrasound to see if the lungs are developed, my guess is April 8th.
hmmm.... well since my guess is already taken I will go for Wed, April 16th. I think he will wait until after your birthday :) I still need to figure out how to get these boys clothes to you!
April 5th!!!
It's the best day EVER!
Actually, my sources say April
14th, so I'm going with that one.
I once wished that I could have my baby (while preg. w/#3) at 7 months. My V.T. companion said yes, but then we would want them at 5 months, then 3 etc; etc; and then soon we would be having them in litters like dogs/cats! Ahem, what can I say.... I'm glad I waited!
Hang in there kid, he will be worth the wait!
Aunt Jean
Post a Comment