Monday, March 9, 2009

Cleared for Surgery

Just wanted to give a quick update to everyone. I finally got the green light for surgery today at my appointment. I will be going in this Friday the 13th. The nurse gasped a little when she said that date and asked me if I was sure I wanted to have it done on a Friday the 13th. 13 has always been a lucky number for me (since my birthday is on the 13th) and I am not worried about it at all...just anxious to get it all over with. :)

8 comments:

Jill said...

Good luck!!!!! 13 is a good number for us too. I hope it all goes well :)

Anonymous said...

Good luck! I've been thinking about you a lot lately. You're in my thoughts and prayers!!!

Anonymous said...

Mandy, Mandy, Mandy! I am glad that you were cleared, glad that the surgery will happen, but still so worried about you and that won't change because I love you! PLEASE call if I can watch your kids! Or bring you dinner! Or anything! I love you love you love you dear.

L said...

Good luck. You have the perfect attitude. Know that I am thinking and praying for you tomorrow. LOVES!!!

Xander Man said...

Mandy, I am sorry that I haven't checked your blog sooner...Good luck and you are in my thoughts. Wish I could be there to help you!

Juliann said...

Mandy, oh my gosh! I've been seeing your updates on Facebook so I decided to check out your blog...wow, you're definitely going through a lot right now. You will definitely be in my prayers. What an amazing attitude you have about all this. You WILL get through it! Hang in there!

Love,Juliann

Amber Thompson said...

Hope everything went well today! It's nice to see you have such a positive outlook!

Jean said...

Let us know what's happening!
Aunt Jean & Uncle Doug