Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A Happy Mother's Day

I am SO thankful to be a mom. I will admit right now I don't feel like a very good one at all and I get very sad when I just have to take the time to lay down and tell my kids to watch TV or go play by themselves. :( I am trying really hard to feel well again and I just wish my body would catch up.

Despite the sickness, we had a VERY nice Mother's Day. It started out with a wonderful sacrament meeting followed by a nice nap and then a trip to Grandma's for dinner. I love my children so much and am so thankful for my mom, husband, sister, and other family members who make up for all that I am lacking right now. I am so glad my kids have such great people in their lives.

I sure do love my Cannon man.

My Grandma. Isn't she the cutest thing!
I love her SO much!
If I'm even half as good as a mom as she is, I'll be proud.


I love this little girl.
She had so much fun playing with cousins and random things she could find at Grandma's.


And I love this little boy.
Isn't his shirt cute?

More cute kids having a great time.


The whole family got in on a game of volleyball.
It was a beautiful day.
What can be better then great food, fun, and family?

1 comment:

L said...

You look gorgeous in that top picture, no one would ever have a clue that you are dealing with so much right now. I have been thinking about you a lot lately. We need to get together and let the kids play and eat lunch and chat or something. Let me know if you are feeling up to anything right now. LOVE YOU!!!