A few days ago Kylee came into my room to wake me up for the morning and instead of one of her usual greetings she said to me as happy as can be...
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!"
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!"
She just looked at me and said, "mom, EVERYDAY is your birthday! Let's celebrate!"
I laughed at her and then it hit me...she's totally right.
I mean after all, what is a birthday? A celebration of the day you were born, right? Why not celebrate that every day. Life is a gift and should be celebrated EVERYDAY!!!
It's amazing how prayers are answered and how simple this life really is. It's hard...and I won't lie...I have had moments I have just wanted this life to be over. Moments of such pain and sorrow there just seems like it's just too darn hard. I hate that I have made so many stupid mistakes and robbed myself of great things, but I am SO SO SO thankful for the hope and encouragement I get knowing that the Savior will make up for all that I lack. It's hard for me to ask for help, hard to rely on others, and it KILLS me to know my choices bring others pain, but when it all comes down to it, I have to just swallow my pride and admit I am NOTHING without the Savior and the love and support of my family and dear friends. But with him...I CAN DO ANYTHING! There really is SO much to CELEBRATE each day.
I mean after all, what is a birthday? A celebration of the day you were born, right? Why not celebrate that every day. Life is a gift and should be celebrated EVERYDAY!!!
I hope you take time to celebrate your life TODAY and EVERYDAY!!!

2 comments:
so cute! You are such a cute mom! Kylee is onto something with this everyday birthday thing! I am so glad I got to see you and catch up on Friday! Love ya tons!
What an awesome post!! I love, love, love the pictures and what you said. SO TRUE!!! You are amazing and I am so happy that your biopsy cam back so good!!!
Post a Comment