Lately we've had quite a few rainy days in a row. Which after a while can cause the kids to get stir crazy. Today the rain was warm enough and I was feeling well enough that I figured, what the heck...and we went out and played in the rain.

Cannon had a great time. I think he laughed and smiled the whole time we were out there.
Kylee loved splashing in the puddles.

Cannon loved watching
Kylee splash in the puddles.

He followed his sister around everywhere.
So sweet.

I love my sweet kids.

Look how cute
Kylee's curls are. I love her naturally curly hair. She was soaked by the time we were done and we came inside and had HOT CHOCOLATE in the mid of June, but oh well. Besides, the grass is so green and
beautiful and the air is so clear and clean...even though I'm a sun girl all the way, I rather enjoy this summer rain.
4 comments:
To cute, they were just happy to be outside again..
Kylee is getting SO big and more beautiful every day :)
I heard on the news this morning that we've only had 2 days so far in June that HAVEN'T had rain. And it's supposed to rain the rest of this week, too. What is the deal?!
What darling pictures! Your kids are such cutie pies!!
Post a Comment