Wednesday, September 23, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYLEE!

I can't believe my little miracle is 3!!!
I asked her what she wanted to do for her birthday and she said she wanted to go to the park and have a picnic, so that's what we did. It was a great day, although a little windy. She played and had princess decorations and got a lot of great gifts from family.
Her cake was the cutest thing and she loved it so much.
We broke open a castle pinata.
And she got a well deserved and patiently waited for bike.
Every time we would go to Wal-mart she would ask to look at bikes and play on them and every time we would leave she would say "I hope I get a bike someday." She looks so grown up in all her gear and driving herself around on her bike all the time.

We had such a good time (if you can't tell by how dirty Cannon's shirt is).
Man, am I lucky or what. Look at those cute faces.
Curtis's parents came down from Boise just for the day. It meant so much to us and we were so glad to see them.

Kylee, I can't put into words how much I love you and how much you mean to this family. You truly are a miracle and we are so thankful you are ours. You are so kind, helpful, funny, and smart. You always know just how to cheer me up or help me out. I'm so proud to be your mom!




No comments: