Christmas this year was so wonderful. Santa was amazing and really came through. I don't know if I've ever felt so loved and blessed. I am so thankful for the wonderful people in this world who make up for all that I lack. My kids really did deserve a great Christmas...and they got one!
Check out these cute little kids waiting to come downstairs and see the tree. They were both so excited.
Kylee handed out all the presents. She could actually recognize whose name was on the tag. I was so impressed.
Kylee got
CANDYLAND! She was so happy and it is one of her most favorite games to play.

Cannon LOVES his little people farm.
Kylee got this AWESOME dollhouse.
She tells me all the time, "mom, I really love my dollhouse"

Cannon loves his drum set.

Christmas morning my family came over for breakfast.
I am wearing the apron my Grandma
Hebdon made me. Isn't it cute?

I received these cute pancake molds a few years ago from my awesome cousins. Aren't they cute?!?

We had a yummy breakfast and a great day.
Here we all are in our new Christmas outfits Santa brought us.
Aren't we cute?!?

It's really hard to get a (almost) 2 year old to pose for a picture...

THANK YOU SANTA for a wonderful Christmas 2009.
No comments:
Post a Comment