Monday, February 8, 2010

The Silly Things

No doubt about it nothing cheers me up more then being silly with my kids. I think that is the only reason I get so sad sometimes...is because I have to spend so much time doing other things when all I want to do is play with my kids all day long.

Kylee LOVES to make silly faces. In fact, it's hard to actually get a nice picture of her anymore because she just wants to be silly and have fun all the time. I love her love for life and how even at just 3 years old she can find the good in every situation. She loves to pretend and makes a game out of everything.

I asked Cannon to give me a silly face and this is the face he pulled.

This picture makes me laugh so hard. It looks like it's been photo shopped or something. That's just my Cannon man though. He is getting to be such the little stink and I miss my sweet snuggle bug. He is just getting too big too fast. He is such a copy cat and loves to do whatever sister is doing, for good or bad.
I sure do love that sweet face of his.
His eyes still melt my heart.

So thankful for these sweet faces!!!
They really are the joys of my life.

No comments: