Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Weber State Hockey

Saturday night my brain was completely fried from taking 2 midterms that kicked my bum (but I did well on both, yay me!) and the kids and I ALL (even Kylee) took a nap around 6. When we woke up at 7:30 I felt like the night was still young and we needed to do something really fun. It's hard to find fun CHEAP things to do in the winter...especially at 7:30 at night.
Then I remembered that Weber State was having their last home game that night. Since I'm a student I get in free and my kids don't cost anything either, so suddenly we had a fun and FREE activity we could do. I wasn't sure how long they would last since the game didn't even start until 8:30 (which is when they are usually in bed) but figured it was free, so even if we only stayed for a little bit it would be fun.

Cannon was SO excited!
Kylee was too.
Cannon started to get a little crazy as the night went on. Sadly the place was pretty empty so it was hard to make him sit in his seat when there were so many empty seats and aisle's for him to run up and down.

He made me laugh so many times that night. He really does like hockey and I really couldn't be happier about it.

Trying to get a picture of all of us together, but as usual it didn't work out that great.
We did leave early as Weber was getting killed and I could tell the kids were getting tired. It wasn't long before I looked back and saw them both out (poor Kylee). That's how you know you've had a good time!


1 comment:

L said...

What a fun night! I think hockey games are very exciting. Good job on your mid-terms too, you rock!