I am fortunate to work with some really awesome guys and extremely talented people. I love it when they share their talents with me and we all know I'll try anything - once. :)
Sometimes, when we get really stressed at work, we head over to Utah Lake and shoot the crap out of random things. I must say - I really like it!!!
Shooting my Walther. I love that gun!
I didn't shoot this can of Mt. Dew - with a gun - but I did take the picture. Good shot Jeff!
My friend Jeff is AMAZING with a gun. He can throw his own clay pigeons up in the air and then hits them nearly everytime.
It was super fun trying to hit the pigeons, although his rifle had quite the kick.

I need to work on my own "guns" (my arms are weak!) so that next time holding these bad "a" guns won't be so hard for me.
Now this gun I LOVED!!!
The AR-15 was awesome to shoot.
Thanks Jeff for the fun shooting activity.
I'm so lucky to work with such awesome guys who don't mind a lame girl tagging along all the time.









1 comment:
You are so bad ass!!!
Your new blog background is pretty cool too.
You are just awesome.
-Liv
Post a Comment