There are just too many darn pictures to post so here are just some of my favorites from the trip.
Drift Creek Falls - One of the most gorgeous hikes I have ever been on.
It was so amazing.
The suspension bridge at Drift Creek.
You could feel the whole thing sway when you walked.
It was awesome.
Sisters on the bridge.
Peace
Whale Watching tour was AWESOME.
Boats and hoes!
Gary (the boat driver) let me drive the boat.
I loved the ocean before, but love it even more now that I have been in a tiny little boat out on the waves. SO FUN!!!
We're hot!
Trying to stay warm at Cape Meares.
Sisters at Cape Meares
Tidal Raves!
AWESOME food, and an amazing view!
Motor Cycle rides in the rain!
Cold at Mo's.
THE BEACH
I love the beach!
Did I mention I love the beach?
Sisters shopping at Depoe Bay (another great view)
Funny mustache pictures
(I'll give you one guess who's idea this was)
COMING HOME TO MY KIDS!!!
I missed them so much.
They loved their gifts I brought back.
It was an awesome trip that went by too quickly. I'm so excited for our yearly tradition and look forward to next year. I love my sisters so much. I feel so blessed to not only have fun sisters but best friends in them both.























No comments:
Post a Comment