Saturday, September 3, 2011

Goodbye Summer!!!

Dear Summer 2011,
You were AWESOME! We had so much fun together. Thanks to our season passes to Lagoon, summer passes to the Syracuse Family Fun Center, a free swimming pool, camping trips, lots of hiking, and NO SCHOOL - summer was just about perfect!  Just a glimpse of the fun we had...













Now school has started back up (for both me AND Kylee) and some of the fun will end as the weather starts to cool - but there are more fun things in store and we are hoping FALL will be as wonderful to us as SUMMER was.  THANK YOU SUMMER!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate you, your tan and toned body, and especially those sexy legs!!!

Ok, I don't but I would if I could.

-Liv

Amanda said...

What the heck are you talking about Liv? Go see an eye doctor for heavens sake. Your vision is obviously going in your old age. :) <3